As a leader in the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) industry, Suzhou Huasu Plastics Co., Ltd. is a reliable manufacturer and supplier of PVC resin and other related products.
- In 1992, Mr. Zhao Tingzhen, the former President of Westlake Group established Huasu.
- In October 1994, four film calendering lines of the first phase of the project were completed and went into operation with an annual capacity of 24,000 tons.
- In September 1999, the second phase of the project, the PVC resin factory with an annual output of 120,000 tons was completed and went into operation.
- In 2001, Huasu passed the ISO 9001 certification.
- In 2001, Huasu’s film factory was expanded. With new equipment, including two calendaring production lines, one six-color printer, and one four-layer laminator, the annual capacity was increased to 36,000 tons.
- In 2002, Huasu passed the ISO 14000 environment management system certification.
- In 2003, the printing and laminating workshop was expanded with a new two-color wide format printer and a new coating laminator.
- In 2004, the film factory was expanded with a new coating laminator and wide sheet-calendering line with a capacity of 18,000 tons.
- In 2007, the film factory was expanded with a new calender to produce semi-rigid film.
- In 2015, Westlake Chemical Group acquired INEOS ChlorVinyls’ 35.7% interest to own a 95% interest in Huasu.
Huasu has an annual capacity of 300 million pounds of PVC resin and 145 million pounds of PVC film.